To apply for any of the following positions, please send resume to: email@example.com
Aspect Consulting is seeking a Sr. Siebel Delivery Manager for Business and Documentation Management Multinational Company. The Siebel Delivery Manager will be responsibility for the successful implementation and integration of Siebel initiatives.
Delivery Manager will bring his/her expertise in Siebel CRM functionality, technology and implementation to bear around technical consulting, project management, project execution, training, and mentoring.
Ideal candidate will have extensive experience with SIEBEL, SIEBEL CRM, ORACLE SIEBEL.
Siebel Solution Architect11/21/13
Aspect Consulting is seeking a Sr. Siebel Solution Architect for Business and Documentation Management Multinational Company. The Solution Architect position is responsible for leading and/or participating in all aspects of the design, development, and deployment of the Siebel solution and related components (e.g., interfaces, conversions, etc.).
Ability to analyze and understand complex business processes to
identify areas for improvement.
Strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability to effectively express complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
Strong presentation skills.
Demonstrated ability to perform in a collaborative team environment.
Keen attention to detail.
Demonstrated analytical and qualitative abilities.
Provide expertise in Siebel configuration, Siebel EAI / EIM, Siebel architecture including Gateway Server, Enterprise Server, Siebel Server, Web Server and Database Server.
Experience with Siebel running on Oracle databases especially with Oracle RAC databases.
Expertise in Siebel Data Models and RDB Data Modeling.
Experience with Siebel EAI - Integration workflows, Web Services, Integration Objects, Siebel Adapters, EAI transport adapters, VBCs SOA, WSDL, DTD, XSL.
Provide experience with Siebel upgrades, & performance optimizations.
SAP HANA Consultant11/21/13
Aspect-Consulting is looking for a SAP HANA Consultant for award winning company that specializes in helping Companies/Organizations manage SAP solutions in order to have sustainable growth, and a clear-cut competitive advantage.
This position will be responsible for developing business intelligence solutions, leveraging HANA and SAP BI skills at client sites. Also, this position will working with our SAP BI Practice Director and our product champions within SAP HANA to enhance our partnership visibility. Lastly, the consultant is uncovering additional business development opportunities.
Leading project team through technical and/or functional aspects of the project.
Recommending and implementing sound technical and/or functional solutions.
Determining business objectives, improving systems and processes.
Identifying project technical and/or functional requirements.
Developing project estimates and developing systems.
Ensuring high quality and timely deliverables, providing high quality deliverables, references and documentation for users.
Preparing, motivating, developing and leading the team members.
Providing and deploying best practices in methodology.
At least 10 years of SAP Implementation experience and have completed more than 5 full life cycle implementations.
Generally holds a Team Lead role with responsibility for team members.
Considered a Subject Matter Expert role as an individual contribution.
PA or NJ
Aspect Consulting is look for a Cloud Engineer for a company that provides weight loss products and services. The Cloud Operations Engineer will be responsible for the administration of the company's Digital Platform environment including the design, installation, operation, deployment, automation, monitoring, troubleshooting, and support. Candidates should be proactive, motivated, organized, extremely flexible, and work well within fast-paced groups.
* Other duties may be assigned by supervisor or management
In-depth experience with Amazon AWS cloud services including EC2, Elastic Services (Cloud, Load balancer, Ops Works, beanstalk, etc), Auto scaling, S3, and others.
In-depth experience installing, configuring and supporting a 24/7 open source, cloud-based environment on Linux platform using Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Php, and Java.
Expertise implementing and managing monitoring and event notification systems.
Expertise in Ruby on Rails environment platform setup, tuning, administration configurations, monitoring and load balancing - Ruby 2 / Rails 4 with nginx, passenger.
Linux shell scripting and troubleshooting experience is a must.
Performing release management activities as required.
Solid understanding of network protocols such as TCP/IP and HTTP/S.
Solid understanding of SSH will be required to perform on call duties on a rotational basis. May also be needed as a SME during critical implementations or for outage support.
Qualifications (include Education and specific Experience):
Knowledge of advanced relational database concepts is a definite plus.
Willingness to learn new skills and technologies.
Ability to follow established technical standards.
Thorough understanding of architectural elements
required to support large installations such as clustering and load
Knowledge of fault detection and resolution processes.
Ability to work well both independently and with other team members as well as developers.
Ability to multi-task as required and provide rapid support in production.
Effective communication skills (both verbal and written).
May be required to work long hours under pressure while resolving critical issues.
Bachelors degree in computer science, or related field, and at
least 7+ years of relevant experience.
5+ years of relevant cloud-based application & environment .
5+ administration experience.
Technical writer wanted to help write policies, procedures, and process documentation for IT and security teams. Ideal candidate will have extensive technical writing experience and experience with writing for audits. Also suitable for a Junior Security Analyst with strong writing skills.
Background in SSAE16, ISO, PCI, or ITIL processes or procedures preferrable.
SQL Server DBA11/8/2013
Aspect Consulting is seeking a multi-talented SQL Server
We have contract, full-time and part-time openings. This is an opportunity to be an integral part of an expanding state-of-the-art IT consulting company. We have excellent growth, leadership and advancement opportunities.
The DBA should have at least 5 years' experience as a DBA
working with SQL Server. Should have hands-on experience with 2008,
and previous experience with 2005 and 2000.
Must have experience with relational database design concepts, physical and logical database design, administration and support. Must have strong analytical and performance tuning expertise.
Positive attitude and self-motivated to learn new technologies.
Willing to perform both production DBA support/enhancements and database development work.
BS/BA in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent is preferred.
Past job/production experience is a must.
Additional database modeling tools such as ERWIN and solid programming expertise with Transact-SQL.
Must be a strong SQL developer, able to read and rewrite poorly written SQL to improve performance.
Desired Experience with Oracle, Netezza, Teradata, MySQL, and PostgreSQL is a plus.
Positions will be in-house, and/or at local client sites.
Senior Talend DQ Consultant8/14/13
Talend DQ, Governance, Business Analyst
Searching for a high level, SME like resource to help with governance & data standards, etc.
Talend Enterprise Data Quality goes beyond data profiling to deliver comprehensive data cleaning and data conversion capabilities, all from the same easy-to-use integrated development environment. Talend Enterprise Data Quality makes it easy to build automated processes that cleanse and standardize your data, as well as powerful data matching and de-duplication processes.
Goldengate Consultant & DBA8/14/13
Oracle (active dataguard) and SQL server
Database administration support for setting up multiple Active Data Guard (physical as well as logical) and GoldenGate with Oracle and SQL Server databases.
- Outline of Expectations:
Installation and configuration of Grid Control
Configuration of Active Data Guard and agents
Installation and configuration of GoldenGate
Active Data Guard (ADG) setup for Banner production (Oracle)
ADG for business continuity
ADG for reporting
ADG for testing of production data
GoldenGate data replication with SQL Server
Data replication for reporting
Data replication integrationGoldenGate data replication
Oracle to Oracle
Oracle to SQL Server
SQL Server to Oracle
SQL Server to SQL Server
Coding, development, programming and system development
3 Active Data Guard environment for Banner database
Data Replication using GoldenGate to replicate PowerFAIDS database for reporting
Replicate Banner (Oracle) and SQL Server databases including PowerFAIDS, StarRez, Parking etc. to Master Data Repository database (SQL Server)
All the programming codes
Banner database business continuity testing (only database) based on the provided documentation provided.
Operational/Functional testing (uni and bi directional)
Restart-Recovery testing (GoldenGate)
Testing of reports
Testing of integration
SQL/Parameter programming in Oracle and SQL Server
Mid-Senior Application Developer8/14/13
Supervisor of the Technical Team for Software and
SUPERVISOR'S TITLE: Assistant Director of Software and Information Services
• Supervise and oversee technical team projects and priorities
• Track, schedule, maintain and oversee software versioning and upgrades
• Oversee and participate in research and development of software tools and trends.
• Technical team lead on projects and tasks.
• Participate in the design and implementation of new software solutions
• Maintain and enhance existing software
• Participate in the development of documentation and training materials
• Participate in evaluation of productivity software
• Help build and maintain a cohesive team
• Supervise, oversee and participate in application development with appropriate users, managers, and other team members
• Supervise, oversee and participate in the development of technical specifications to complement the functional specifications provided by the user, including flow charts
• Provide leadership and guidance to team members in the design of new forms and table layouts as well as integration solutions.
• Supervise, oversee and provide guidance to team members in deciding on the most appropriate software solutions
• Supervise, oversee and provide guidance to team members and users in developing acceptable test plans
• Work with team members and users to create a complete package of documentation and training materials
• Code, debug, and test software changes, enhancements, and new software, and assist team members in the same
• Work with team members to analyze the nature of user problem reports and requests, and develop the most appropriate solution
• Provide guidance to team members in problem solving and trouble-shooting
• Track time spent on projects
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Ability to supervise, lead and manage Software and Information Services technical team.
• Ability to effectively interact and communicate as the point person with various administrative and academic offices on projects and tasks requiring technical participation.
• Skilled with Oracle DBMS 10g or higher (PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, import/export, SQL*Loader …) , MS SQLServer, Java, Perl, UNIX
• C programming (Pro*C experience a plus)
• Experience with Banner (Sungard's Higher Ed Application) a Plus.
• Experience with application integration (ETL, Talend Enterprise Data Quality Cluster edition a plus).
• Experience with TOAD and or Oracle SQLDeveloper
• Experience with WebFocus a plus.
Senior Oracle Supply Chain Analyst8/14/13
Oracle Supply Chain, Business Analyst, Oracle EBS Applications version R12, Oracle inventory management
Senior Oracle Supply Chain Functional Business Analyst for a full-time position toassist in implementing and supporting Oracle EBS Applications version R12.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but
are not limited to the following:
• Participate in the supply chain business process analysis, design, and Oracle Supply Chain configurations in conjunction with the global supply chain expansion on top of WESCO's existing Oracle R12 Financials instance.
• Interact with users and management, research & implement new functionality, both configurable as well as those requiring custom development based on change requests from the business owners.
• Participate in developing a business case, evaluating options including financial, technical & operational feasibility.
• Provide training services to 'power users' and 'end users' and manage user expectations.
• Ensure effective communication of project issues and status, and ensure successful implementation by working in a coordinating and collaborative role with Business owners, Development, Data Architecture, Finance Departments, Operations, Advisors and Oracle Support.
• Responsibilities will also include working closely with external software vendors and/or consultants to understand key features and new functionality in order to share such information with internal business users and management and/or to utilize vendor resources to assist with specific implementations.
• Collaborating with fellow team members on overall global systems upgrades, rollouts, evaluation and planning to ensure ongoing supportability of the currently implemented functionality.
• Manage enhancements and projects related to the usage of Oracle applications and related 3rd party tools. Participate in the rollouts of new modules and functionality based on business requirements and priorities.
• Provide ongoing Production Support including problem management or addressing an operational need. This includes logging tickets, communicating the issue with the appropriate teams & escalating where necessary.
• Perform other duties as required
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Supply Chain, Logistics, Inventory Management, Distribution or equivalent work experience
• Through Knowledge of Oracle R12 Supply Chain Modules - Specifically Oracle Inventory Management, WIP, BOM, Procurement and Planning.
• Oracle Implementation and upgrade experience required - global implementation experience is preferred.
• Knowledge of interactions between Oracle Financials and Oracle Supply Chain modules
• 5+ years Oracle Supply Chain cross-modular experience in configuration and/or support.
• Knowledge of functional business processes surrounding the applications.
• Proficiency with MS Office applications.
• Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills; ability to independently prioritize and manage assigned projects and multiple concurrent initiatives effectively and must be flexible to meet a variety of challenges.
Oracle Functional Analyst8/14/13
Oracle Supply Chain, Business Analyst, Oracle EBSApplications
- Oracle Supply Chain Functional Business Analystfor a full-time
position to assist in implementing and supporting Oracle
EBSApplications version R12.•
Participate in the supply chain business process analysis, design, and Oracle Supply Chain configurations in conjunction with the global supply chain expansion on top of WESCO's existing Oracle R12 Financials instance.
Interact with users and management, research & implement new functionality, both configurable as well as those requiring custom development based on change requests from the business owners.
Participate in developing a business case, evaluating options including financial, technical & operational feasibility.
Provide training services to 'power users' and 'end users' and manage user expectations.
Ensure effective communication of project issues and status, and ensure successful implementation by working in a coordinating and collaborative role with Business owners, Development, Data Architecture, Finance Departments, Operations, Advisors and Oracle Support.
Responsibilities will also include working closely with external software vendors and/or consultants to understand key features and new functionality in order to share such information with internal business users and management and/or to utilize vendor resources to assist with specific implementations.
Collaborating with fellow team members on overall global systems upgrades, rollouts, evaluation and planning to ensure ongoing supportability of the currently implemented functionality.
Manage enhancements and projects related to the usage of Oracle applications and related 3rd party tools. Participate in the rollouts of new modules and functionality based on business requirements and priorities.
Provide ongoing Production Support including problem management or addressing an operational need. This includes logging tickets, communicating the issue with the appropriate teams & escalating where necessary.
- REQUIREDKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Supply Chain, Logistics, Inventory Management, Distribution or equivalent work experience
Through Knowledge of Oracle R12 Supply Chain Modules - Specifically Manufacturing, Planning and Purchasing.
Oracle Implementation and upgrade experience required - global implementation experience is preferred.
Knowledge of interactions between Oracle Financials and Oracle Supply Chain modules
5+ years Oracle Supply Chain cross-modular experience in configuration and/or support.
Knowledge of functional business processes surrounding the applications.
Proficiency with MS Office applications.
Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent time management and prioritization skills; ability to independently prioritize andmanage assigned projects and multiple concurrent initiatives effectively andmust be flexible to meet a variety of challenges.
Lead WebSphere Portal & WCM Developer8/14/13
Location = Remote w/ periodic face time in NY
Lead WebSphere Portal Developer is a senior developer with multiple years of experience leading development teams in portal and portlet development. The Lead Developer will work
with the Portal solution Architect to define key development guidelines and standards, will
design and develop the most complex aspects of the application, and will
work with other developers as needed to ensure compliance to project development
standards as well as to ensure all issues are resolved quickly. Extensive hands on JSF
portlet development using JSR168/286 and service integration along with the ability to lead and
mentor others are critical to this role at McKinsey. Well versed in Portal deployment procedures, including using industry standard tools like Jenkins for continuous integration, Maven for building releases and GIT as code repository. The candidate should have good communication skills.
Desired development experience/skill set
Good understanding and experience of WCM api's and WCM rest api's
Good understanding and experience of CTC (content template catalog from IBM)
Installation, configuration and development
Good understanding and experience of Connections rest/atom api's
Experience with Rich Media (Preferably Genus) integration with WCM
Experience with workflows and custom workflow development
Content template development
Good understanding of JAXB and / or XML beans.
Good understanding of OXM frameworks
JSR 168 and JSR 286 life cycle knowledge
RAD/Spring portlets/Web experience factory
Understanding of REST and Atom APIs
Understanding of portal security , SPNEGO (Kerberos), dynacache
- Public/private render parameters
- Portlet event management - complex objects communication
Knowledge of dynacache
Good understanding of JAXB and / or XML beans.
Experience design polls and survey with the builder
Experience with Forms Experience Builder
WebSphere Portal Theme Developer8/14/13
Portal Theme developer
The developer works on the user interface, and specializes in building high performing themes. Their skills include interface design, EJBs, web services, WSDL, XML, XSD, J2EE, application
servers, J2EE, design representation and modeling tools and a variety of open source and vendor tools and products. Desired 3 to 5 years of experience in Portal Theme development.
Desired development experience/skill set:
Portal and Theme development
Portal theme java scripts
Understanding of dojo libraries 1.7 and 1.9
Dynamic content spots
Resource environment providers
Good understanding of CSS requirement for mobile components
Detection of mobile client types
Resource aggregation framework
SKILLS = BANNER, HRIS
IDEALS = SOME UNIVERSITY BACKGROUD
10 - 15 hours week
Remote with some rare face time in NYC, SQL, SSAS, MDX, Performance Tuning